Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Confused Self and Invincible Soul




Often my soul hits me like a hard wave with some random complaints.
I might be working, thinking, planning,
Or blabbering about some trivial topic at that time
My soul says that I stopped thinking.
How could it happen?
After that's what I am doing all the time.
Again it says that I stopped reflecting on myself.
I stopped understanding my dreams, my goals, and my fears ad myself.
I don't want to let it continue anymore because it's hurting me.
It's pushing me into unknown depths where I would be losing myself
And have to wander like a missing child.
It makes me sad.
It shows my past.
It laughs at my present.
It expects some progress between every today and yesterday.
It challenges my future.
It jests at my busy schedule.
It demands explanations.
It questions my plans.
It asks for too much.
I don't want to let it control me any more.
I don't want so much complexity in my life.
I want just very simple and serene life.
I want to be happy.
Then it asks me "What makes you happy?”
Then too many answers whirl around my mind enough to drive me crazy
And make me say I dun no.
It simply says "Know yourself to make your life simple and happy".

3 comments:

MS said...

Yaa i do agree with u...


At times i believe it happens to me tooo....


So did u suceed in making your life simple and happy?????????


I am yet to suceed...


Nice to see your post...

More creative...

Carry on....

Purnima said...

Knowing urself.. simple?? Once you know yourself.. will u be happy? I'm clueless!!

Yet I won't mind my soul hitting me hard!! I know it hurts, but that is what life is all about!

Nice post.. not an easy one to write, I know.

HarshaBharatiya said...

Wow...
chala bhaga rasaru....