Sunday, November 4, 2007

My Everyday

Every day I feel that I am going to do something really worthwhile. Most of the times I forget my first thought and get busy with my daily routine. Some times I really try to do and feel so frustrated for not being able to do. Very rarely I do what I want to do. I know I love my self when I lose myself in some vague thoughts and come out with one beautiful poem or some meaningful words. I know I want to be caring, loving and I feel good about myself when help others.

I don't know what's stopping me to do so. But I know one thing for sure. If I let my everyday go just like this, these days will become months, then years and make me feel that I am useless. I don't want to give that power to my everyday. I hate this everyday for showing me stupid, for giving me enemies and for not giving me what I want. Still my everyday never blames me that it's my fault. It never complains that I never appreciate what I have. It never argues with me that it gave me wonderful life, people and so many opportunities. It comes and goes quietly. It's me who wasted its seconds, minutes and hours.

Still it has faith in me. This everyday comes to me everyday hoping that I would get power from it and make my self more strong, understanding and my life more meaningful. It is waiting for me to be happy and appreciate how beautiful this world is because it's my day. It born for me. It is only for me with all its precious gifts. But all these every days are limited for everybody. After losing so many precious days, we may realize its worth. We may want those days back. They won't. We may want more days. They can't. So let's not complain. Let us not wait for others to make our days beautiful .Let us take care of our everyday and be who really we are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.